Solcast is focused on providing the best data in the most convenient way possible.
However, managing your grid or asset or software system can often take more than just good data.That’s why Solcast searched the planet to identify the best Full Service Partners. These local partners offer support, service capability and related weather data and services.
What does a Full Service Partner do?
Are you planning or building a special project or tender? Or looking to get a large package of data including weather? Do you want access to custom dashboards to visualise data? Do you want to try Solcast’s more complex offerings? These are the types of things a Full Service Partner can assist you with.
The following services are available via our Full Service Partners:
- Bespoke, edited or physically signed contracts
- Ability to licence or re-sell data
- A service level agreement defining service levels and response times
- 24/7 support services, including telephone support
- Packages including general (non-renewables related) weather services
- Accuracy guarantees
- Special consulting projects requiring additional services or report writing
Access all of what Solcast can offer
Full Service Partners also give you access to the full range of Solcast data capabilities, customised for your specific application, including:
- The Grid Aggregations product suite
- Super-rapid update (1 minute) Utility Scale Forecasts and Sky Imager deployments and integrations
- Bundles of large numbers of sites, e.g. Solar Irradiance Data or Rooftop Forecasts at large scale
How do you get started?
Contact us, and we’ll put you in touch with a Full Service Partner in your region.