Last updated 15th November, 2018
Use of the API - No Resale or Distribution
You agree to use the API (which includes the data derived from the API) only for your personal or internal business use. You agree not to resell or distribute the API (or data) to any third parties (directly or via inclusion or input into other products or services) without our prior agreement. You agree not to publish any data or aggregated results derived from the API in any publication (scientific, journalistic or otherwise) without our permission. If you wish to propose such an arrangement, please Contact Us.
Reasonable use of the API
By using the Solcast API, you agree to:
- Not take any actions intended to tamper with or disturb the proper functioning of the API, or attempt to access the back-end of the API or any of its security or technological features; and
- Not use the API in contravention of any relevant laws or statutes; and
- Not provide false or misleading information; and
- Not create more than one account, or use software designed to generate accounts; and
- Not attempt to reproduce, reverse engineer or create derivative works; and
- Not share your password or API key with any other persons.
Use at our discretion
At its discretion, Solcast may terminate or suspend your access to the API. Solcast is not obliged to compensate you for this.
Agreement to be contacted
You agree that Solcast may contact you from time to time in relation to your usage of the API or other matters, and that you will respond promptly to Solcast when this occurs